Friday, April 25, 2008

The days draw near


Yes friends, the time for adventure is nearing. Blood shall be spilt, Legolas.

I have a few concerns about our trip, mainly dealing with the Rohtang Pass - ChandraTal leg. Firstly, we are renting bikes. Nothing wrong with that, however these bikes are going to be in a pathetic condition. A puncture on the way, or worse, a breakdown.. We will be in the middle of nowhere in sub zero temperatures.. I don't know if we will be carrying tents with us, either. Hmm.

Second problem is finding a place to stay near ChandraTal for a night. I suppose food can be managed but scouting out for rent-tents seems like a vague and expensive proposition.

That aside, the only other problems are gear-related, which I hope we can get sorted out. As far as I am concerned, my GMAT exam prep is coming in the way of everything. The prep is not too bad, thanks for asking. :)

More next time.

No comments: